CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, March 26, 2010

I take metro bus no. 358 five days a week, heading south from aurora village in the morning and heading north in the evening. I've taken what seattle metro has to offer for 28 years, I was ten when I was allowed to ride the bus alone, and its all been downhill since. The buses, the drivers and the timeliness have never improved, I speculate today-that is the way they want it-why give the people that actually ride daily high hopes for improvement that will never come?

So, on the request from several individuals who receive my texts about the nefarious situations I witness n experience with my own eyes on bus no. 358. I have been compelled to blog about it so anyone who is interested can read the horror.

All fellow commuters remarks and thoughts will be enjoyed and appreciated. Thank god for the improved wireless technology, I would have quit my job long ago if I didnt have internet while I commute.

Hopefully this blog will help us find the sanity in the taxes we pay and the sacrifices we make by commuting via bus when the destitutes of america that our taxes pay for ruin it for us

No comments:

Post a Comment