CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 25, 2011

4-25-2011 Bus 358 northbound

After seein that one of our alumni, Snowsuit Steve is still hobbling away on his corner, I am grinding my way north on the beloved 358, the crowd this afternoon looks as if they have been bitten and are in early stages of zombie gestation although it appears no double taps will be needed this time, evening commuters should be on alert for rampant acts of indeceny and the variable bus-shitter. And as we pass the Mekong Palace I witness several street dregs running out after obviously not paying. Typical of the greater Horora highway 99 corridor.

No comments:

Post a Comment