CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 25, 2011

A message from the Poolil

For the past six months I have been driving delivery for Speaker City, but as I have been layed off due to lack of work, the blogging must go on... As spring is here I anticipate the local crew of deviants and general bridge scum will be out in force as we approach summer. I board my local bus 131 to see the 1st crackhead of this tour of duty gyrating in a frenzy of kick tremors, heMll most likely be jacking something as soon as oppurtunity pesents itself. And were coming up upon the trusty horora transit center, a hive of transient scum and blown out prostittutes that makes Mos Eisely space port look like club-med.

No comments:

Post a Comment