CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 25, 2011

And I'm glad to know I look like an information center

So I'm down in ballard and a couple of sisters come walking up asking If I new where the plasma center is, as its doubtfull there blood would pass muster I proceed to point in the directton and tell em its about 15miles that way, and then it comes, do you got some change for the bus? I'm like,how you get here? Go bum some change from someone else please. They started callin me an asshole so I just laughed at them, then the stupid ho's got to steppin

No comments:

Post a Comment