CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

LORD! BUS SHITTER! ABANDON SHIP! all hands abandon ship

With a swarm of fruit flies onboard the sweltering 358 the culprit was apparent, and with the first wiff of a burning big-bite trot I was off that bus, ohh the horror for those poor people still onboard, and I'm getting on the next coach and I imagine we will stopping frequently to pick up the survivors of an 80degree bum bus shit on the previous bus, so I advise the driver of what went down and to pass that coach as soon as possible, then its time to bust out double WHEELCHAIR BEEPERS and I jump on the next empty coach behind to pass up the shitty bus and it appears Metro security is going onboard to haul off shitty-stan, yep! They got the extra long rubber gloves going on and SPD is rolling in as the horrified near vomit stage riders disembark in hopes of a breath of fresh air, that coach may need to go strait to the wrecking yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment