CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Safely back to my little berg of edmonds

After that last foray into the trash of soceity, I'm pleased that my jedi sences were working just fine and I was able to extract myself from the very bowels off hell onboard that shitty bus before the nastiest of the nastiest funk was inhaled, and almost certainly we commuters will be without the presence of that shitty bum for some time as it appeared his funk is now the problem off the jailers at King County Jail. Well time to sign off, have a nice evening all.

No comments:

Post a Comment