CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

VAGRANT TAMALE FEAST IN BALLARD

After having 4 Azteca Tamale Platters at the job site today, my boss suggested I take the left-over fixings and donate to our local bum population, I concured as this is becoming a most entertaining social experiment. We got Bill n Bob plus their bag of n old lady plowing through platter No. 2, Platter No. 1 was quickly spirited away to Home-Scratches couch under the Ballard bridge, and a food fight is near as the soggy leftovers diminish. I take no blame for the predicted.outbreak of Bum Bean Trots in the greater Ballard region tommorrow morning. All and All I feel that I have helped my fellow man with this festering salsa n sour cream feast, for these Bums... Christmas in July came a week early.

No comments:

Post a Comment