CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

358 northbound, 9-21-10

If it weren't for the absolutely nasty-ass couple making out in the back of this coach, I would swear I'm onboard a mobile mosque at dirka dirka hour. Let's see.. we have 1 2 3...... 18 foreigners chattering away in the back half of this coach. Sounds like the crowd during the cow rugby match in Rambo III. Well.. let's see how our favorite example of destitution is faring this week, ahh shit Steve is looking lively, marching in a stagger back n forth patroling the discount golf store corner, NO CHANGE SHALL GET PAST THIS LINE OF SQUALOR! AND AS I move to the front of the bus it feels as if I just flew around the world and landed in fucking Tijuana, hold it! Somebody please break out a pinata so this pack of kids will get off the bus. And yes..... a fledgling wanna be Rico Suave has boarded, hope they like his game in little baghdad in back off the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment