CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Evening update from Bus 358

With word that the LINK-LITE Rail crashed into a van full of vagrants earlier today in the Ranier Valley, I have meager sympathy for trash that cannot get out of the way of a train, fortunately I live north so I only have to hear about when the LINK gets fucked up. And this evening the 358 is rather tame as I elected to board the 2nd coach and avoid the foul odor of the damp bum. In a late report from last nights commute, I had turned off the blog when the Shoreline HotDog Huckster boarded, but he was only decked out in some free give away Mariners shit, you know the type-the cheap cap with the Supercuts loo on it, no doggs to be pedaled yesterday. And we have a suspiciously gay ugly ponytailed wide eyed tribesman babbling away about these sharp pains he's having on his mobile, and he's says it happens when he walks fast and he's got to go see a doctor, standbye, I feel he's gonna deliver a punchline.... he's talking about how he usually does those works outs in the morning and is connection goes bad, so he goes up to the driver and says his connection going bad, "c'mon pal, this ain't a fucking call center" driver sits him back down and he starts yelling into his phone how he likes to eat it in the morning even if he gots to force it. Allright.. gklad this ride is over, have a nice evening, I need to leave this bus before I start crying, this dude is going on and on.... its bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment