CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A SIX MONTH CHEERS TO THE BLOG

IN THINKING THAT A BLOG OF THIS NATURE WOULD HAVE CREATED SUCH A FERVOR OVER A FEW MONTHS, I FEEL THAT ALL SUCH TRANSCRIPTIONS SHALL BE TERMINATED UNTIL MY CONFECTIONERS CAN GO OVER MY LEGACY. BUT... as i see it. "IS JUST WAY TO MUCH FUN TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE DUMB-ASSES ON THE BUS" So after six months of texting this bullshit, I feel that it is my responsibility to my fans and the working commuter in general to finish it out, and it will only be 358 days. At day 358 I'll take a commuter bus and make a clausterphobic scene or something and stop traffic on the 5 bridge or something, "I can see it know 'I HAD TO MUCH BUS IVE HAD TO MUCH BUS LET ME OFF LET ME OFF' and of course I'll be booked for not paying my fare" fuckers dont know guys like me should ride for free instead of those wellfare motherfuckers that do it every fucking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment