CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Night report

Just making my way north here, no blog today as have been preparing my football league for its draft later, but we do have a Steve report, Am proud to say its looking up for him this evening as I noticed he was clutching a warm Papa-Johns 18inch pizza when I passed by, Way to go Seattle! Way to make a bum feel like he matters! And in other news I'm ptroud to announce there we be some very special reports coming soon to this blog later in the week and over the weekend, So stay tuned as your not going to want to miss these anticipatred rants!

No comments:

Post a Comment