CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

358 reports to resume soon

Due to vacation over last weekend, bus blogging was temporarily suspended, we had a slight log in issue on the east coast so reports on the retards over there were not available, but trust me, the fucking bums in Washington DC have a collective IQ of just slightly less than negative 33.5 which is just slightly lower than the average service workers IQ. I anticipate a fresh 358 report will be logged no later than Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment