CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday morning, 9/28/10, jungle to jungle run, bus 358

With an ambient humidity index of 180 degrees, bum schweat dripping from the ceiling and the methadoners clacking away like a pack of crazed monkeys its like being in a tropical jungle on this hot, boiling hotdog of a bus. One would think the driver would have the heat off... but no sir, its maintaining a solid 80, and lord almighty! The Gurney Boy is bringing his putrid urine sack game onboard, this may lead to a mass outbreak of passenger vomiting if those bags aren't empty, but fortunately for me I'm in the back, but I can see several ladies up front faces start to turn green and then they promptly get off the bus to wait for the next one. The Horror........

No comments:

Post a Comment