CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DOWNTOWN DEVIANTS

After riding the SOUNDER TRAIN to downtown I can confirm the ZOMBIES from THRILLER ARE LIVING IN THAT PARK ON 3RD N JACKSON NEXT TO THE KING COUNTY COURT HOUSE, long know as a 'no go zone' this park has long been the harbor for every type of fucked up fella and derelict drunk. As I'm waiting for my connecting bus back up to Ballard, I Note - The General State of Street Bum Decay which is now running rampant through our once beautifull city, Thankyou Mayor Mcginn, only you could prevent bum fires! And we got some Pookie looking fella in a mobile chair across the way holding up a scribbling of a clown labeled Cary Grant, I surmise it must be code for "I'm a worthless piece of shit, can you spare some change so I can get my bearing greazed"

No comments:

Post a Comment