CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And I just had to get the last word...

As I got up I turned around, glared at them and said "Why don't you stick somethin in your blowhole and save yourself from explaing to use that your the dumbest person on the planet, you you you fucking tramp" I let her have right to her face, before she could form the word fuck the old dood starts to say somethin and I let him have it too " what r you gonna do bitch, the only real question here is if your dumber than her daddy" as I exit, I'm greeted with numerous looks of approval from my fellow working commuters, then the stupid tramp starts cursing at me from inside the window as I walk past, I just laugh along with everyone else.. well I'm almost home, good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment