CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Horora Village Transit Center

With a calvalcade of erect panhandlers on the job, we wait for bus 358... No Change For You Pal, Get a job, Negative are just some of the responses these derelicts can look forward to receiving when approaching me this morning. And.... we have our first customer, a 15 year old kid who comes up and says "You got a cigarette" me "Negative" he gets a stupid look on his face and asks "You got papers" me "Keep on stepping bud" he wanders off shaking his head like I'm the asshole. What a fucking idiot, and that's right! I am the asshole! Who don't smoke and is not giving out an handouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment