CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Up in the traffic sphincter that is Shoreline....

I find that only 2 lanes of 99 are open due to some buttfucks idea of urban improvement and I am at risk of missing my connection at the armpit tansit center at horora village, not in the mindset for a long commute today as I left early to get ahead of Mariner day game traffic and Simple Bill here is driving this bus like a fucking retard!

No comments:

Post a Comment