CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two Minutes will tell the tale...

Tell the Tale of if I'm going to have to send this video of this pervert driver with his hand on a handicapped ladies ass to every motherfucking news station in the country, or if I made my connection and just have King County Metro cut his balls off.... tick tock.. tick tock.. and.... lucky bastard! I'm getting home early tonight... and will have long forgotten about Simple Bill after I get happy hour rolling... And This Brings Another Days Commute to a close, bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment