CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

An experts report on downtown Chicago destitution n vagrancy

And after four days staying in downtown Chicago, using public transit and taking cabs... I feel that I have a good handle on the state of the bumnation in obama's backyard. No. Beware the 7-11 Vagrant ( particulary more aggresive than the west coast variety, these deviants want your change from your purchase and will attempt to make you feel guilty with whining about being hungry) several minutes ago I gave one of these lazy motherfuckers my patented "NEGATiVE" only to hear... well you have a nice night to sir, with that I let him have it "I am having a nice night and no lazy, wellfare destitute is going to ruin it for me, so just keep on shaking your big gulp cup and be thankfull that people like me travel to this city and spend our 'hard EARNED MONEY that subsidizes your social benefits, and you have a nice evening to sir! Which brings me to point No. 2 most of the bums I have seen here are of the non-aggresive type, but after the sun sets the career vagrant tends to rear his ugly face, as I've been accosted directly after getting out of a cab and after coming out of a fine Italian Joint when I was dressed in more dapperness. At first this was amusing, but once the pattern was established, my patience became tested. Point No.3 is about the bums outside Wrigley Field... I didn't see any, I guess they got that shit under control. And furthermore, with being pissed off no less than three times by aggresive destitutes and one street performer, so I plan on turning up the heat on my home-town bum this summer.... Regular 358 busblog reports wll resume Wednesday morning, I remind all riders to keep your heads down as this is going to be a big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment