CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

and up in the Shoreline traffic sphincter

I've been trying to get real time picture uploads going as this pierced up gingerbread boy and his herford girlfriend in the seat in front were worthy examples of the freaks that frequent this route, We are working dilligently on getting real time photo uploads in the future, think I got my memory to jammed up on the phone, but on to other things, offcourse the bags on the scooters need to get off in the middle of the construction in Shoreline.. so there goes another ten minutes of travel time and the corn-dogg boy is bording at the Fred Meyer stop, today he's eating what looks to be... Freddies Deli Beefaroni and yes... he is starting to beg for change, "Sorry Pal, should have got a dogg instead and saved the rest for the bus" I tell him as his jaw drops in dis-belief that someone would talk at him like that, so I give him a sneer just begging for him to continue, he don't, just mumbles a bunch of fuck shit under his breath... and here we are, end of the ride at my happy hour stop before the transit center, couple quick drinks and off to home for me, Good Night all and please Stay Classy Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment