CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Running Late Morning Edition

Due to no fault of my own, were heading in late thanks to trusty community transit, who's slogan should be-When our drivers take vacation or call in sick, you should too... So as I ride with todays intelligence challenged youth who are enroute to Scriber Lake to receive no eduacation whatso-ever (that school is more like a tax funded daycare center for teenagers), I contemplate the upcoming 358 ride, as every derelict and red nose Jim and there cousins are awake at this hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment