CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ohh this is starting to get tedious

This Tramp needs to take the dill-doe out of her mouth and just suck on the old guys wang already, anything to shut this retarded skank up please... Now were hearing about her boyfriend and their sex life, and she's looking over the seat and trying to see what I'm typing I scence, read it bitch and shut THE FUCK UP, SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE CASTRATED HER DAD BEFORE HEE COULD SPREAD HIS ILLITERATE BAD SEEDS! Fuck allmighty, YAP YAP YAP YAP, if I had a bat I might be tempted to use it, now the tramp is trying to start a fight with this chick wko is glaring at her, fucking Lynnwood is coming out of the woodwork today, Lord Thank God were here, fuck this bitch and the old dude egging her on

No comments:

Post a Comment