CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Live from the Blue Line, Chicago Illinois USA

With an official pimp in our car we are enroute from the airport to downtown, this pimp is decked out in a orange furry suit with pimp hat, he seems harmless enough as he's got one of his ho's watching youtube on his phone. The weather is sunny and 78degrees, I thought you soggy folk back in seattle would be interested in that, its nice out here and I haven't even seen any wellfare bums yet... but I'm sure the'll rear their toothless faces soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment