CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Northbound,6-3-10, bus 358, evening commute

After just being accosted by the vagrants camping out in the green area behind the 358 stop on N 45th St, I was rather surprised to board an un-jacked coach, but.. as we travel north-the ugly face of drunken destituted squalor could rear its presence at anytime, and with that thought... this toothless drunk bag in back starts skawking like a wounde seagull, and believe me.. her dialect is only decipherable to the birds...

No comments:

Post a Comment