CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, August 16, 2010

358, A RIDE INTO THE VERY BOWELS OF HELL

We await bus 358, wondering what the wrath of the transit gods will be today? Will the unsuspecting be traumatized with an outbreak of vagrant deviance? Or will they transit gods be kind and produce an un-jacked 358? But with an extreme increase to the Deviance Index this last week, one should brace themselves for the worst! I myself when the likelyhood of Bum retardation and emulsions is high, I just chug a couple cold drinks before the ride and roll with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment