CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, August 16, 2010

NOT WANTING TO JUMP ON THE ENCHILADA RUN.....

Not wanting to be a sucker, I passed on that 1st 358 a moment ago and am safely onboard the almost empty trailer 358, the 1st one had atleast 200 poor bastards onboard, it was like that scene from War of the Worlds (lame movie) when the burning train goes cruising by. Never get on the burning bus, for me.. this time it was th 3 hefty enchilada packing home depot workers who were waiting to get on, if one of those guys passes gas on that 1st bus.... there will be fatalities. So I'm secure with knowing we'll be passing that express ride to hell shortly, and I will be on schedule to get home and get ready for some evening sport-fishing. The action on this bus is zero.. so we will be looking for Snowsuit and the usual suspects along the way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment