CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Entering Shoreline

Well its always good to see Snowsuit Steve Manning his intersection, he's on a good two week streak now, so whatever was ailing him must have clered up. And now this Cleveland Browns dude is tryin to beat-box with some shoreline gangster wanna-be's, its like a ring of white trash jamming to lil bow wow, what the fuck is wrong with these retards? And now this black dude sitting across from me catches up to tthis display and starts smilin, I can't resist.. and say over to him "So this is the bus trip when the rhythm died ehh" he breaks down almost in tears, me too... somebody please turn off the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment