CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lunch Hour Report from Ballard industrial

So over at the local 7-11, BullShit Blaine attempts to bum 'change' from me with a greeting and the "Help a brother out" line. I'm like " Do I know you? you ain't my brother and you sure don't look like no brother either" he starts whining and I ignore his sorry ass until he wanders off to afflict the dude who's pulling in to fuel up his ski boat. But... I do know who that piece of shit is, back when Ballard Denny's was in operation, BS Blaine was a daily miscreant who would slip in the side door of the lounge always trying to sell the rag-weed farmed on his mom's ass, he currently lives under the North Side of the Ballard Bridge with the rest of the worthless troll trash, as I have seen him there frequently over the last 4 months, he's the type of perfectly able bum who is in need of a full blown ass whiping!

No comments:

Post a Comment