CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LBC BUM UPDATE

With fans and vagrants off the show contributing from all reaches of the nation.. I bring you this report from Belmont Shores. CA, courtesy of M. Savino, Bar Manager at The Belmont Station. Apparently last night a Nick Nolte playing Down n Out in Beverly Hills Bum came in to the Station and asked the patrons awaiting drinks " can anyone chip in some change so I can get a cold beer". On hearing this report I immediatly recommend that a pint glass with a note 'change for bums beer' be put on the bar, and once $2:50 was put in, the beer be spilled in with the change... Am still awaiting the follow up report on this issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment