CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

and... we have an indian kid looking for some cocaine

Well, waiting here above the Costco for my last bus at Horora Village, the random Indian Kid (I could tell by his village accent) strikes up conversation and asks me if I know where he can score some coke? Well as the White has sinced past me by, all I could really tell him was to go check out every Jack n the Box along highway 99 and ask the Ho's, the'll probaly know for a fee. Probally not from Forks as he could just wherewolf out and go jack some pimp for his stash if that was the case, but I will say, this kid did have that sort of look. Well almost home.. have a nice night and remember the BHE warning, Lysol Showers People, Lysol Showers...

No comments:

Post a Comment