CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, August 6, 2010

An Early Morning Thought...

After all... the Drunken Fisherman has to blab about his exploits... Well anyway, Yes it is true ALL COMMUTERS ARE AT A STAGE OF BUMCON-1 AWARENESS until qualified authorities are able to access the situation. But as I'm getting geared up to go back out fishing, I think my earlier accessemant was correct, AVOID ALL PUBLIC TRANSIT ON FRIDAY AND THROUGHOUT THE NEXT 20 YEARS IF ALL POSSIBLE. As for me, after my earlier post that claimed I would not blog......... well a strange thing happened when I turned onto the 5 at 11:57 yesterday, I saw fucking wellfare bums in piece of shit cars fucking up the flow of traffic! As I am an advocate of public transportation this was a new experiance for me to have to huck snot-rockets at the asshole gayman who tried to cut me off, and I made a point to try to make sure this fag did not make it up to capitol hill in time for his milking, FUCKING FAGS IN FORZA'S! yet then I kept rolling forward and just made sure that Dame flamer would have no chance of making his 520 connection to fag hill, not that I have any problem with gay people, I just dont like the fag such ass bobby lee that likes to show me his ass when I payed for a comedy show and not a ass show. SO NOW WERE CREEPING ALONG THE SHIP CANAL BRIDGE but actually I just wanted to use the word 'creeping' but we started to roll and then I went to this horders house in mount lake terrace, he wasn't home, so I took some shit of mine that I needed for later fishing operations....

No comments:

Post a Comment