CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Transit Center Report

Well it appears Trash Can is taking his swamp-ass north to Everett as he's boarding the 101, wait... driver kicked him off and he's walkin over my way. "Hey Man, what happened?" I ask. "Man....Driver said my transfer doesn't work on his bus man" he responds, I let him know you got to have the card up here and even before he can finishestryin to bum 5 bucks from me I cut him off with "No, you got enough for a jug of booze and you want 5 bucks, go ask out in front of Home Depot, the manager there will give you 2 bucks just to get rid of you, its company policy" and I explain how I know him and he'll hook you up if your persistent... Trash Can is like... "Thanks Dude!" And he wanders off over that way. Just another example of The Rules of Panhandler Negotiations. Rule No. 44 When confronted by the friendly Bum who thinks your cool because you spoke to him about something, Always dump him on the nearest business, personally I prefer sending them to the Home Depot as they have a hot dog stand with ample garbage cans ripe for rummaging, and another nice touch to this ploy is to reccomend that they hop on their application computer, usually telling them crt alt del o shift unlocks the internet sells this deal, its great comedy if you follow the stinky subject in and observe the slow and hilarious response the guy gets from the staff, as they are shifted in to anti shop lifting tactics. But today I'll just proceed home and save the show for some other time, think I'll go down to the pier and try n catch a King tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment