CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And I may just have made a bad move as...

As I moved up to a seat acrossed from a couple of haji's, turbans, man purses and all... they got a distinct thugee cult appearance to them, I just hope they don't have something sinister strapped around their waists. Well I always considered riding this bus being on the frontlines of the destitution off America.... and a couple of standardized Horora Ho's just appeared and disembarked at the Crispy Creme, that Crispy Creme has become the prostitution rendevous station of north Seattle recently....

No comments:

Post a Comment