CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Epic Plan for gulf coast Oil cleanup

With millions of unwilling transients n destitutes unwilling to take responsibility for themselves, I suggest the federal government get some compensation for supporting the lot of them. I propose the WELLFARE BUM OIL CLEANUP CHARTER initiative, where as the dependant of the state would be put to work cleaning the Gulf Coast Beaches for his or her handout

No comments:

Post a Comment