CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT from MANAGEMENT

With extreme overtime shifts pushing my commute dangerously close to 17 hours from departure to return, we here at the POOLIO command bunker feel its time to take the GLOVES OFF and let the public see the true nature of this blog... thus every fucking low life lazy motherfucker is gonna get it-if only just in text. These fucking lazy motherfuckers don't even got the right to be breathing the same air as me as far as I'm concerned, If it was up to me I have every last one of em rounded up and sent to the spice mines of Kessel to shovel Rankor shit for eternity. If you don't like, don't read, after all there is a content warning notification, and let me tell you about this old bastard who's covered in spikes with Slash's Hat on sitting a few rows in front on bus 44, he looks like the epiphony of wellfare scum, on his way to the U district to beat some sort of tree-hugger drum on my taxpaying dime. He gets the 'signal' to commit and save the planet from global warming created by his CO-2 production. And just wait tell we pass home depot and I get started in on the Illegal immigrants... Actually got quit a few people onboard bus 358 at the moment who could use a good profiling and interrrogation...

No comments:

Post a Comment