CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Connection Made

A quick 200meter sprint is all that is necessary some times to catch your connecting route and gain an extra thirty minutes of 'your time' it also counts as practicing your zombie cardio move for those mornings when someone forgets to feed the Washelli Zombies their Friskee's and daily dose of methadone. And another sucessfull trip is about to conclude, tommorrow's report will be limited as I will be driving in, but if something happens worthy of this blog, I will be sure to report. Goodnight all and safe commuting...

No comments:

Post a Comment