CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Earlier today in the Ballard Industrial District...

Earlier while on my lunch break I witnessed a... bum.. facing a brick wall, standing there yanking his wang with the fury of a thousand spaniards running from the bulls, it was a shocking display of shamelessness! The only dignity this deviant had was to be turned away from the oncoming traffic on Leary Way, I supposed he thought that was enough privacy to get the job done...

No comments:

Post a Comment