CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

continuing on through the Shoreline District

We run into some problems in the Shorline Fred Meyer region as this Hiroshima survivor starts arguing the fare with the driver, now she's waving her finger in the drivers face, fuck almighty.... this could be compared to a Milton Bradley melt-down when he argues ball n strikes with the umpire. Finally! SHE'S OUT OF HERE!, and with that conveniant ejection we proceed north and I'm going to make my connection, well that's all we got this evening, STAY CLASSY SEATTLE

No comments:

Post a Comment