CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Evening Commute

Well with the masturbating parrot far behind, I have arrived at my 358 stop for the northbound trip, and down in the bushes below this stop I observe, the average seattle destitute bracing himself with a shopping cart as he shits in the bushes, what next will todays run bring? Ha Ha Ha Ha.... the bum shitter just toppled over into his steaming pile of crud, now he gets up and starts cussing at what appears to be his woman who I didn't notice earlier as she was hunkered down in the green area. "Well good for them I think... maybe, just maybe... he'll march his shitty ass to a local swimming pool and pony up the 75 cents for a shower" ahh.. that's just wishfull thinking. And we'll take this show onboard the 358 as the bus is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment