CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just a moment ago in BALLARD, a special bum report from market street

As I walked out of Subway this bloated bum feller demanded money for food, I told him no sir, he started to bitch and moan about how I have money and eyeball my meatball marinara sub, so I had to lower the boom on this specific vagrant by saying " No 1.. you got enough fat on you to last fo a month or two, No 2.. and you got your money from me last time you lined up at the wellfare center for shit pieces so get the fuck out of my face you fat bastard before I feed you my boot!" As I took an aggresive posture readying myself for any dim-witted moves on this fucking idiots part. But no, the fucking guy senced the danger and wandered off bitching, then from acrossed the street he starts hollering about how he's gonna fuck me up and all this other shit. This whole incident was absolutely fucking hilarious to me, as most pud-wackers like him just want someone to feel sorry for them, and well.. I'm still here waiting for bus 75 that isn't showing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment