CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, May 3, 2010

at the transit center

With the 358 drivers constant jabbering and honking and bitching at cars the whole way, we lost a few minutes, so I watch my connecting bus pull out a heart beat before we arrived.. So with a thirty minute wait, I think I'll just swing into the Taco Joint and have a drink, thus avoiding numerous limp-dick panhandlers and the general strife off todays soceity. Until tommorrow then, have a nice evening all.

No comments:

Post a Comment