CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Crispy Creme report

I swear, this dude who just got on with a crispy creme box is Screech's twin, gots the hair, nose n everything and he's carrying a man purse, ohh n a whalgreens schmock on and he's getting off at work, well atleast he's working. So far on this run I'v counted eight people passed out in bus shelters, the aftermath of the wellfare check I surmise. And it appears some industrious drunks tried to heist the Brown Bear from the carwash on 165th again as one of its legs is all contorted out and missing paint. The poor Brown Bear gets messed with on average of once a month, fuckin kids don't got nothing better to do these days I guess, Ohh shit our driver is screaming at cars and jabbering away with this old battleaxe in front, and our driver is explaining this is why most drivers are alcoholics, well I guess that's a good excuse as any for us riders to use, 'most our metro drivers are alcoholics and there jabbering drives us to drink too....

No comments:

Post a Comment