CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

passing the zoo

I notice that the homeless encampment is fully regrouped and expanding after the incident with the SPD rousting them several months ago. Someone there is idefinately industrious, I would put this group to work spearing garbage alongside our nations highways so the Indian can stop shedding that tear, it will be the KEEP THE BUMS BUSY KEEPING AMERICA BEAUTIFULL campaign, well put the chief in charge, give him his bow back and the authoritor to count coup and scalp any bum not doing his part.

No comments:

Post a Comment