CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Transit Center n Goodnight

Ohh... looks like the Hobbit post didn't post, ohh well, am sure we'll see them in the future. Anyways the regular group of panhadling losers is trying to drum up booze/crack money here tonight, they pretty much steer clear of me these days, as I do try to present an aura of danger when traveling through the scum of societies crib. And this pretty much brings this weeks commute to a close as I'm scheduled to drive tommorrow and Friday, but don't stay far away over the Holiday Weekend as I plan on presenting an expose on expected commute conditions for the summer of 2010, a sorta handbook for the summertime bus rider in the greater Seattle region. I will be referencing the Baldwin Poolio Bus Ride Almanac for critical information and supporting deviant episodes for 'The Situations to Avoid segment'. One thing is certain though, this will be the foremost AUTHORITOR on Traveling by Public Transit during the Summer of 2010. Good night all... and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment