CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 12, 2010

and once again up in the Shoreline district....

Shoreline Police activity is heavy in the traffic sphincter, several playaz r cffed n bent over a police cruisers hood and at Fred Meyers 22 Kareoke Suzukis disembark this bus and Pookie actually makes it onboard showing off a bad transfer to the driver as he boards, drivers like "pay as you leave". Pay... that's a joke if I ever heard one! Upon arrival at the transit center, pookie bolts off and is accosted by transit security. Looks like we can chalk one up for the good guys, evesdropping in, pookie is givin some sob story about how his moms in jail in snohomish county and he's just tryin to go see her....I'm like thinking they should haul him off and maybe he can see her on family day, there running his I.D., will we see the cuffs? Standbye on this, as we got this scraggly haired balled headed guy about to fall off his bench in the shelter in bay-2, he's waverin bad, side to side with face down, hold on, this immigrant talking eastern european sounding dude just came up to me and mumbled how he needed a dollar for the bus, I retort with "how you get here? And I need some change you got a dollar for me dude! He gets a confused look and wanders off, TAKE THAT STALIN! Don't come to my country and expect a handout from me you Bolshevik Bastard! Now I'm sending him over to the guy who's about to fall off the bench! This Bolshevik is goin up to everyone for change now, sometimes you wish we never won the cold war, With all the greedy russians fucking up our country! Now that guy is over here tryin to bum smokes and he's pullin change out of his pocket and gettin on my bus. Just told him "guess you didn't need a dollar ehh" guy wreaks of vodka and stumbles back to a seat and is glaring at me, sure wish he do something so could give him the boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment