CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, April 23, 2010

SPECIAL EDITION of the 358 EXPRESS

Having cancelled my Happy Hour foray this evening for the good of the BLOG, I'm currently waiting for the arrival of my first bus, and looking around I see this 15 somethin year old kid walking, holding hands with what must be his girlfriend, she is ROTUND to say the least and has a baby strapped to her mass. Future Millionaires... these two are, and I'm sure the'll be good upstanding taxpaying citizens if they ever get off wellfare! I'd just like a thankyou and my yardwork done forever from these people that we all pay to make babies and stuff their faces with Little Ceasars and Taco Bell all day. Anyways... with the ShitBird Lester out of the phsych ward on furlough, anything could happen on tonights run up HoRoRa.

No comments:

Post a Comment