CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Onboard bus 15 southbound

Just about to pass Key Arena, just another reminder of these dark days in Seattle Sports History, no N.B.A. sucks, David Stern is a lousy person with a penchant for inbreeding. Now these hardcore NASCAR looking dudes just boarded, or is that WWE gear their wearing... and their talking about how their going to the M's game tonight at SAFECO Field, ha ha ha ha, decked out in that gear to a baseball game ha ha ha ha, one of the dudes gots like a Stone Cold Steve Austin bandana on and the others wearing a Lowes, Jimmy Johnson team jacket, this is hilarious, I'm gonna hunt these guys down in the SAFE just to get the picture. Its like maybe? A cruise ship from the white trash side of arkansas pulled in today. These guys need to be banned from each other for life, let me egg em on before I get off this coach, "hey, how bout that race last Sunday, Jimmy.ls my guy!" Ohh their all seized up now, CHUMPS

No comments:

Post a Comment