CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

at 46th n HoRoRa waiting for 358

Just a second ago a teenager, like 16 or 17, asked me if the bus heading North would take him downtown, "What the Heck?" You can see the Space Needle and the buildings from this stop when looking south. This is an example of the education our tax dollar provides today at Seattle Public Schools. I mean... "Really?" A 16 year old don't know wich way to go to get downtown from two miles away when its in clear view! Just an observation on the state of our nations youth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment