CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Night Reflections

While watching the news at ten I saw a clip of a bunch of people riding a huge log down a hill, so I you tube searched "log riding" and just kept laughing forever at those crazy japs getting tossed from their ride! but as a kindred spirit to mass adreneline rushes... I respect the Jap who gots the fortitude to jump aboard a 10,000 lbs log that is careening down a hill with 100's of fellow countrymen onboard trying to ride the beast to the finish. (I wonder... if you get crushed an die riding this traditional log.. does the Japanese man go to his heaven and have 78 virgins waiting for him?) Amyways.. I'm just rambling on here... getting prepared for the big SUMMIT MEETING tomorrow. Spoke with snowsuit steve earlier and learned that the cardboardsludge campaign may be on the table, this is very bad news! I for one have heard about this before.. circa 2002 "transients in the city of phoenix threaten to jam city storm drains during flood season. I as an envoy between the homeless and the working citizen will attempt to alleviate the fury n anger that is festuring over higher beer taxation without proper representation in an effort to reduce the ramifications of the bum leagues SUMMIT MEETING. will try to update live during the session of congress, but as the lowliest of street scourge is leary of any phone in a working citizens hand, this summit does have the potential for some historic legislation penned by bum congress...

No comments:

Post a Comment