CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Morning Recap....

Well we had good action on the bus this morning, but as I was hauling ass for a connecting bus, the body of the post got dumped or lost, just a minor problem with doin business from todays phones... And to this mornings 358 recap........ It all starts with Lester (who obviously is swinging from the backwater Okanogan inbred family tree) is greeted by another fledgling methadoner as I board bus 358, after being asked "how you feeling" Lester replies "I feel like a bird took a shit on me". These two characters proceeded to get off at the Shoreline Methadone Center to line up with the 300 people waiting for their daily dose of taxpayer subsidized methadone, "glad to know I could do my part in keeping them strung out". Further south, the Washelli Zombies were out in force again and there was no sign of snowsuit steve at 105th once again. Keeping a sharp eye out for any activity near the zoo, a transient youth boarded and sat down behind me and started grunting like a pissed off tiger, this kid had the look of an elf from the lord of the rings goin on, I guess that's what livin closs to the animals will do... and unexpectedly I arrive at my connection point early, so I high-tail it over to my next bus stop and lost the post I had ready to upload. Such is life

No comments:

Post a Comment